|Power Source||AC Three Phase|
|Maximum Flow Rate||121 - 500 cfm|
|Horse Power||0-270 HP|
|Air Tank Capacity||220 L, 500 L, 1000 L|
|Accessories||Dryer, Filter, Receiver|
Kaeser Rotary screw compressors supply High Quality Compressed Air in industry, trade and workshop applications with a reliable supply of quality compressed air. They are the preferred choice for users requiring constant pressure over prolonged periods.
To ensure that our rotary screw compressors operate as efficiently as possible, we developed our own special rotor profile. Our SIGMA profile rotors provide you with energy savings of up to 15 % compared with conventional rotor profile designs.
Kaeser Also Offers Variable Frequency Drive(VFD) Compressors which results in Energy Savings in the Compressed Air System.
With The Help Of Kaeser Kesss Analysis Kaeser Team Can Also provide you with Energy Savings Calculations with any compressor including Atlas Copco , ELGI, Ingersoll Rand(IR) And other Screw Compressors
Advantages Of Kaeser:
1. Sigma Profile Airend - Heart of Every Compressor is its airend, Kaeser offers highly efficient and advanced 5/6 Sigma Profile Rotors.
2. Compressor Motor- Kaeser Offers IE4 Siemens Motor which is Superior and Efficient as compared to others
3. Sigma Controller- Sigma Air Controller 2 ensures efficient Control and system monitoring, the large display and RFID reader provides effective communication. Also the SD card Slot makes Updates Quick and Easy.
4. Electronic Thermo Management – the Innovative Electronic Thermo Management (ETM) System Dynamically Controls Fluid Temperature to provide Reliable Prevention of Condensate Accumulation which enhances energy efficiency.
5. Periodic Maintenance is low , hence low shutdowns which leads to more production.