|Tank Orientation||Vertical or horizontal air storage up to 50 bar|
|Storage Capacity||0-250 L|
Kaeser Air Receiver are an important link in the compressed air chain: as storage media or buffers for peak load demand.
- Receiver sizes: 90 – 10,000 liters
- Maximum permissible gauge pressure: 11, 16, 45 or 50 bar
- Fittings, valves and instruments for every application
- Complete sets for condensate separation
· Vertical or horizontal air storage – up to 50 bar
- Low inspection costs:
Rigorous construction to the AD-2000 standard enables inspection cycles of five years. You save money and improve your efficiency.
- 300% increased service life:
Thanks to hot-dip internal and external galvanization to DIN EN ISO 1461, KAESER air receivers last approximately three times as long as conventional air receivers.
Quick and secure installation:
The threads of KAESER air receivers are precision re-cut after galvanization.